Friday 2nd November to Sunday 4th November
Are you crazy enough to attempt to make a film in just 48 hours? This is your chance to script, film, edit and deliver a short film of no more than five minutes. To take part, come and meet up at La Spezia Deli (12/Ye Market/Selsdon Rd, South Croydon, CR2 6PW) for 7pm on Friday 2nd November. Order a coffee and sign your life away for the next two days.
Here’s the schedule:
1. Fill in the form and pay the £15 fee (per team). You will be given the rules and technical requirements.
2. Pick a random genre from the box. This could be one of seven styles, such as silent film, horror, action, etc
3. Pick two random props that must be on screen in your film. These could be just about anything, but you are so creative, you won’t even flinch!
4. Head off to work up that killer script and decide whether you are filming that night or after a bit of sleep. Remember, don’t be late.
5. Make your masterpiece and deliver back to us on Sunday 4th November BEFORE 7pm to be up for an award.
A late delivery will not be eligible for an award, but we will show all films on the awards night. Awards night will be announced a few days after all films are in.
James de Paula Hanika. Founder of the Classic Film Club in South Croydon
Ben Nash. Former student of The London Film School, talented cinematographer, and partner in the production company, NKM Media.
Tyrone Howe. Composer for film and television.
All films, on-time and late, are eligible for the Audience Award, which is determined by audience ballot at the screenings night. Presentation night to be arranged soon and we will notify all teams in due course.
For more information email email@example.com